Cube Youth Video
- Youth cafe run by young people for young people: every Thursday in term time 5.00-6.30
- Youth Forum – have your say and make a difference. Last Thursday of the month in term time (end of youth cafe)
- LGBT group – safe space to relax and share. Every Saturday 2-4
- Thrive: young womens’ group (safe space, make friends and learn how to be good to yourself) every second Tuesday 5-7
- Skate Jam – bring your scooters and skateboards and have a go on our ramps: first Monday of the month 5-7
All Our Events and Classes
If you have some spare time, volunteering with us will have a meaningful and positive impact on the Malvern Cube and your input will be invaluable to help us with further development.
Everyone has something to offer and something to gain from volunteering and we will value your experience and expertise going forward. How can we help you to help us?
Get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org
Youth Activities Coordinator
Kelda works with the team to deliver a service that meets the needs of our young people. We want to hear from you! If you have ideas for sessions or activities that you would like to see, please do let me know.