Malvern & District Dog Training Club has been training dogs in Worcestershire for over 50 years. We aim to maintain a friendly environment, with regular classes where owners of all breeds and ages of dog can receive help and instruction to train their dogs in general obedience. We promote responsible dog ownership. The Club is Kennel Club Registered, and participates in the KC’s Good Citizen Dog Scheme. Our Head Trainer, Rachel, is a member of the Association of Pet Dog Trainers. We train at two venues in the Malvern Hills area: Dog classes are held at Malvern Rugby Club, and Puppy classes at The Cube (Malvern Youth & Community Centre).
What we have to offer:
- Socialisation and training for puppies and dogs using kind, motivational, reward-based methods
- Effective, simple training techniques which can improve your relationship with your dog
- Small friendly classes for dogs and handlers of all ages and abilities
- Experienced, qualified trainers
- Advice on care and responsibilities, equipment and training problems
- Kennel Club Good Citizen Dog Awards
- Social events (with and without dogs!)
Sunday mornings, The Cube (Malvern Youth & Community Centre), Bookings per 6-week course, running through the year excluding August.
Give us a ring